- Generate revenue faster with newly hired account reps.
- On-board account reps faster.
- Reduce the cost of sales.
- Know the players in each opportunity.
- Know if the account teams are at the right level in the customer to close the deal.
- Know which opportunities are worth the effort.
- Provide cohesion and collaboration across the sales organization from VP to each of the individuals in each of the account teams.
- Close more opportunities.
- Get the value out of your CRM implementation.
Increase your Sales Opportunity close rate by 30% or more. Increase Sales team efficiency and Sales Rep adoption and use of Salesforce by 50% or more. Meeting Mapper Fierce populates Salesforce.com with actionable intelligence gathered in Sales meetings and interactions with customers to improve Sales Qualification and Closure rates, Protects your Opportunities during account transitions, and increases Rep usage and adoption of your Salesforce.com investment. Using the information gathered with Meeting Mapper Fierce you can build reports and dashboards to fully understand which opportunities are in jeopardy, which ones to walk away from, and review individual/team Qualification performance and capability (Sales Performance Management). In addition, Salesforce.com combined with Meeting Mapper Fierce, is the only sales ‘Disaster Recovery for Sales’ solution on the market. Opportunities and account relationships do not walk out the door with the Rep.
I’m a visual sales guy and Meeting Mapper has given me a tool directly in Salesforce.com that allows me to map a meeting. This means I can visually see all the key players I’m selling too and their Role and Stance. This helps me during the call but also remembering how I need to adjust my strategy to ensure that I get all they key players on board. Meeting Mapper also has and offline iPad app so I can map meetings while disconnected and it should sync with Salesforce.com soon. This app is cool. Thanks guys. – Steve Snapp
You want to feel the power of Salesforce use Meeting Mapper Fierce.