Strategy Mapper is the most cost effective account, opportunity and meeting planning solution for Salesforce.com.
Reduce the time it takes to create a plan by 90%, reduce the time to maintain the plan by 95%, and increase the reliability of plan by 99%. ROI in just one use!
Strategy Mapper is $40.00 per month per user.
Strategy Mapper includes
Executive and Team Dashboards and Reports
- Business Intelligence Report/Brief
- Powerful Statistics
- Individual and Team Performance Reports
- Account and Opportunity Heat-map
- Sales Empowerment Dashboard
- What's Hot - What's Not (what is resonating with customers)
- Strategic Account Management
- Sales Coaching
- Detailed Account Scoring
- Account Playbook
- Account Action Plan
- Strategic Opportunity Planning
- Opportunity Health Scoring
- Opportunity Solution Scoring
- Sales Intelligence Scoring
- Opportunity Playbook / Close Plan
- Opportunity Action Plan
- Sales Coaching in very stage in the selling process
- Meeting Planning
- Meeting Execution
- Dynamic Org Maps
- Actionable Intelligence
- Export Meeting Reports
- Automatic Follow-up tasks/events
- Build Knowledge Driven Marketing campaigns
- Build and maintain Pardot email campaigns with meeting attendees (leads or contacts)
- Pin Pointed targeting email campaigns (what resonated in meetings)
- Populate Pardot email campaigns based on Customer Initiatives, Pain Points or Your Strengths
Training and Support
Strategy Mapper comes with 8 hours of free training and post configuration support* and can be geared to each audience (e.g. Sales Executives, Administrators.)
Additional online training can be obtained for $150.00 per hour.
Additional onsite training can be obtained for $150 per hour for up to 30 individuals per training session @ $150.00 per hour plus travel and expenses (8 hour minimum). Customer must provide the training facilities.
On-Site 2 day workshop available, please call for pricing.
Product support is free via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Training is delivered remotely via online conferencing. The 8 hours can be delivered in minimum increments of 1 hour to provide scheduling flexibility.